The Delta DD series elevator door control drive is an intelligent drive with outstanding features that include a modularized design for easy removal and installation of terminal blocks, a power switch designed for safety, and a built-in digital keypad that provides quick operation control. This drive offers four door control modes for door opening and closing. The distance control mode is controlled by an encoder that counts PG pulses to obtain the speed position without sensor. The speed control mode is to control the speed and it needs detection sensors to execute the door open and close action. The multi-step speed control mode generates a smooth door open-and-close curve using PLC control. The Delta DD series elevator door control drive provides a complete solution for elevator door control.
- Doors control
- Door width is determined automatically and is recorded in related elevator parameters.
- Smooth door re-open curve reduces vibration
- DEMO mode
- PM motor A, B, Z, -Z and Delta@@s ECMD-B9160GMS series PM motor
- Supports open collector and voltage output encoder (5~12VDC) for induction motors
- Blockage detection, even if the hardware safety device has failed, VFD-DD can re-open the door according to current detection.
- Precise torque detection, keeps the door open/closed, when the door open/close time exceeds warning, it forces door open.