To obtain electricity, we use commercial AC power that is sent from power plants. But the integrated circuits and electronic components used inside office automation equipment, factory automation equipment, and other electronics cannot be operated with the AC voltage, and they will be damaged by the high voltages. Stable DC voltages are required to operate these integrated circuits and electronic components. The device that converts commercial AC power to regulated DC power is called a regulated DC Power Supply. There are two main methods for controlling regulated DC Power Supplies.
• Easy wiring.
• Overload Protection.
• Thermal protection.
• Expected life time: 10 years.
• RoHS compliant.
• Power boost 150% for 3 seconds.
• Compact design for easy handling.
• Over Voltage protection.
• Redundancy: yes (with external oring diode)
• Warranty: 3 years.
- 1 phase / 24V DC – 35W, 50W, 100W
- DIN Rail Mounting
- 1 phase / 24V DC – 24W, 48W, 60W, 120W, 240W & 480W
- 3 phase / 24V DC – 60W, 120W, 240W & 480W