Delta‘s ME300 Series is a new generation compact vector control drive that inherits Delta’s superior drive technology, but with a 60% reduction in size. It supports both IM and PM motors, providing higher efficiency and flexibility. Various built-in essential functions are standard to reduce the need for additional expenses and to shorten installation time. The STO function is an option that prevents damage.
With its user-friendly operation, ultra-compact size, quick installation, and flexible, durable design, the ME300 is your key to increased market competitiveness and greater success.
- Fans & pumps, conveyors, blowing machines, packing machines, woodworking machines
- Supports IM / PM motors and VF / SVC open loop control
- Dual rating design:
120% for 60 seconds for Normal Duty (ND)
150% for 60 seconds for Heavy Duty (HD)
- Up to 200% rated starting torque at 0.5 Hz
- 2 sets of motor parameters for multi-motor control
- Supports high-speed pulse and PWM signal input for simple close loop
- Built-in single / multi-pump function
- Built-in brake choppers for the entire series
- Optional built-in EMC filter for 1-phase 230V (C2), 3-phase 460V (C3) models
- Optional built-in Safe Torque Off (SIL2/PLd)
- 100% PCB coating for circuit (IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2) and thermal design for harsh environment