Compared with DTA series, DTB is additionally equipped with linear voltage signal output and dual output control, capable of executing heating and cooling controls simultaneously in a temperature control system and fast reaching the target temperature.
- Blower coil pipe in central air-conditioning system, heating system.
- PID / On-Off / manual input / programmable control modes
- 2 groups of outputs to auto-tuning 2 groups of PID parameters
- Able to connect to various thermocouples (B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, TXK), platinum RTD (PT100, JPT100), analog current (0 ~ 20mA, 4 ~ 20mA) and linear voltage (0 ~ 5V, 0 ~ 10V)
- Maximum 3 groups of alarm switches are available, with 18 alarm modes each
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display
- 2 key lock functions (1. lock all keys; 2. lock only function keys, up/down keys are still workable)
- Panel sizes: 4824, 4848, 4896, 9696
- Built-in RS-485 communication interface (Modbus ASCII, RTU, baud rate: 2,400 ~ 38,400)
- Sampling time of thermocouple/platinum RTD: 0.4 second/time; sampling time of analog input: 0.15 second/time
- Programmable logic controller is able to set up 64 sets of temperature and control time.
- Optional CT (wire breaking detection) function, an alarm output
- Optional Event function, using PLC or switches to switch between 2 different set temperatures.
- Optional Valve function, adjusting the open/close of the valve by the output value.