CSD 02V,04.V model is based on an open-frame hardware (92 x 85 x 22 mm). It is equipped with screw-type connectors, separated for power and logic sections. It is able to drive motors up to 4.4 Amps nominal current and it is the perfect choice for low-power applications with small size stepper motors.
RTA’s CSD series features low power bipolar ministep drives. It is based on 2 families with different possibilities of command and interface.They are characterized by a limited power range, small dimensions and easy setup. CSD series drives provide the traditional high quality and reliability of RTA, but also a very competitive price. All models are equipped with Chopper systems featuring high performance Mosfet power stage, microstepping up to 3.200 step/rev for Step&Direction models and up to 4.000 step/rev for Programmable models.
- Version: open frame drive in 92 x 85 x 22 mm, equipped with screw-type connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
- Range of current: 2.6-4.4 Amp. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
-Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Possibility to set Pull-UP or Pull-Down inputs.
- Warranty: 24 months.