BSD 02, 02.V models is based on an open-frame hardware (78 x 68 x 21 mm). It is equipped with screw-type connectors, separated for power and logic sections. It is able to drive motors up to 2.2 Amps nominal current and it is the perfect choice for mid-low power applications with small-size stepper motors.
BSD is the name of the new R.T.A. low-power bipolar microstep drive with STEP&DIRECTION interface (pulse train), specifically developed for small and mid-size stepping motors. It is characterized by a low power range (up to 48 Vdc, 2.2 Amps), ultra-compact and optimized design to reduce space and cost. Intelligent management of the current profile, in connection with adaptive microstepping innovative feature, achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement.
- Version: open frame drive in 78 x 68 x 21 mm, equipped with screw-type connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
- Range of current: 0.7-2.2 Amp. Setting up to four possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
- Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Adaptive microstepping.
- Warranty: 24 months.